Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My wacky weekends

TIME FOR A WEEKDAY UPDATE!!!!!!!

Today was pretty much an average day. Started off with me making my bed, saying my morning prayers, and then, like all normal teenagers, getting ready for school at six o'clock. Sounds pretty boring, huh? YEP! That summarizes my morning.

After getting to school I was sitting with a group of friends and discovered that not only was our French teacher Mr. Kane, missing and has been missing from the school for two weeks now, but also that our school has a basement, and that in the cement basement, there is a vaulted door, and inside the vaulted door, is............................................................................................................ A bomb shelter.     

SO! After talking with my friends and saying the randomest things, like the fact that I know that this famous singer can speak fluent Japanese, the fact that we are all Chinese racists, and that Emma Kinney can speak fluent english.... sometimes.... 

After going slightly insane in that class, I went to Biology. There I sit next to a girl named Britney....... Britney has depression...... There I determined that Mr. Kane had been kidnapped by the evil Janitors of the school, and had dragged him to the basement, (which is in the Janitor's closet,) and locked him in there, because last summer when e had taken some of the students to France on tour, he took them somewhere he shouldn't........ So that was my scenario....... 

Some people think that he was just suspended from teaching.... But I don't believe it...... I hope you liked my update! Oh and by the way, I invited Brit to Wednesday youth activities, and she has come TWICE!!!! Im so happy!!!!!! I hope the spirit will guide her the way she needs to go. Until then, this is me, a cookie dough, book reader, crazy for love sick drama, Teenage boy.  

3 comments:

  1. Sorry the sentence in the middle didn't really make sense, I should have rephrased it differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!! I wonder if all french teachers are plotting something against us... M. Rocque keeps missing class... only french 3 and yearbook... He's there on A days.... Huh.....

    ReplyDelete