Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Me......

So.... This is it. It's just you and me..... Well..... and your computer. And your sibling, or friend, or parent, or some sort of relative, or someone who you've known since the second grade, who you shared seats with, and annoyed by throwing wood chips at.

Needless to say, if your not sitting by someone you know I would be surprised. That means you got on here by YOURSELF! With no motivation at all. (Unless you decided to browse the web out of boredom,) that is what I call commitment.

So I decided to start this blog in hopes that I can reach out to others. My friends, family, and hopefully anybody out there who is just willing to listen.

I'm here because YOU are the one looking for answers. And who knows? Maybe you'll find just that on here.

You know despite what everyone says, my family isn't perfect. When someone thinks of the Thompson they think, 'Oh, you mean that wonderful, smiling, family who serves everyone and completely treats everyone fairly.' 

 And I'm just like, HUH!? That is not my family. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, and every year I realize just how much more they mean to me, but we are far from perfect, and I want to shout out to my mom, because that is someone with devotion if ever i've seen one. She works harder then anyone I know, everyday without fail. And her only goal is to make us happy, and I am going to try my hardest to give her all the support she can get. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!!

Now despite the fact that my family isn't perfect, we still have a blast a lot of the time. Granted we can be, sarcastic, and not always the best influences. But we love each other, and for me, that's all i'll ever need.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! This is Aubrey, your little reminder to keep up the posts because c'mon man, I'm looking forward to hearing all this. :) Long time no see! Love ya, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude you got the fish!!!! YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! i loved it, you are such a good writer! i hope you keep it up its really uplifting, You need to come visit your utah friends!!

    ReplyDelete