Thursday, March 5, 2015

Boring Days


Today was literally the worst school day all year. After I realized that I had stayed up to eleven o'clock the previous night before, just to finish a math project I did incorrectly, I went to World Studies, (english and history combined,) and my teacher totally spoiled the book that we are reading in our lit. circles. *sigh* maybe I'm just being paranoid. But, IT. WAS. AWFUL.



But, despite the fact that I had a bad day, my parents were still in the best mood i've ever seen them. And by that I mean, they basically stressed out all day as the kids were screaming, running around, being disrespectful, not doing our homework, and yelling at each other over dinner...... Yup..... I don't know how my parents do it. But somehow they always manage..... They're fabulous.



I'm currently watching, 'Life with Boys,' and i've currently decided that family life, is better than any other life I could ever want. SO that is why today, I would like to give MY family a shout out. Without them I couldn't have made it through our crazy life, and boring school days like today, for example. LOVE YOU FAMILIA!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment