Monday, May 11, 2015

Movies these days...

So I watched the theory of everything two days ago with my familia, and it was REALLY SAD! It was a great documentary on someones life, but the relationship between him and his wife, and just all the sorrow they had to go through its just..... UGH! So hard. Here.... Just looking at his face

I mean... Just look at that face!!! How could anyone look at that, and instantly think of every painful thing he is going to have to go through. *shaking head.* I just cannot believe movies, and tv shows these days. It was almost as bad as saving Mr. Banks.


I just.... I just can't! *SOBBING* WHY!????!!!!! WHY!!!?!?? WHY!? ARE THEY SO GOOD BUT SO SAD!!!!!!?????

On top of all of this I have talking with my fiends form Utah, and I cannot wait to visit this year. LOVING ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment